Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Stop the nonsense -- how about a POLL?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chas_ucla's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2000
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the healing process needs to begin. There is too much hurt and despair here.

    How about a poll?

    How many of you out there believe that Alex is a stand-up guy who did the world right by notifying Matt Pacini's high bidder in the e-bay auction, thus causing him to lose hundreds of dollars?

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member BolexPlusx's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2002
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really doubt he would have done it to anyone who wasn't on his enemies list.

    I find it hard to imagine how he plans to make himself welcome on the other boards by stabbing at the people that he's going to meet there.

    I find the creation of this choir of alter egos a little disturbing.

    I participate in three other Super-8 boards, if I was banned from every one of them 5 minutes from now, I'd say "Too bad" and move on. This whole effort represents way too much time and effort to be healthy.

    Alex, please listen to somebody who has nothing against you. Please learn to play nice, or take your ball and go home.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BolexPlusX, I have only posted as Alex.

  4. #4
    blue demon
    Guest blue demon's Avatar

    Post

    Correct.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm... i wonder what the deletion is going to prevent 33

  6. #6
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's not going to prevent anything, I backing up my words. If people want to post Super-8 topics, they are welcome, if not, then they can go away, one way or another.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lazarus Pacini's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You conduct a poll, AFTER you have banned a bunch of people from this board?

    Is that what it takes to get anyone to be on your side Alex?

    Matt Pacini

  8. #8
    Inactive Member syracusefilm.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like to say that I think everything went just as it should have. Enemies were made, and prices were paid. Maybe we should all reconsider how we treat one another, because teammates fighting never win, and I don't want to hang out with a bunch of losers.

    LLS8

    knowledge is free, give it away.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Lazarus Pacini's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by syracusefilm.com:
    I'd like to say that I think everything went just as it should have. Enemies were made, and prices were paid. Maybe we should all reconsider how we treat one another, because teammates fighting never win, and I don't want to hang out with a bunch of losers.

    LLS8

    knowledge is free, give it away.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, sans-serif">I did nothing to warrant paying a price.
    I"M the only one here who has paid a price, in real $$$$.

    All I ever did was get in arguments with Alex on Brantley's board, way over a year ago.
    That's it.
    I never came over here until he cost me money.

    Matt Pacini

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •